Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Spin to hook

I am so thrilled with my lastest finished spinning.
This is Funky Carolina roving spun into singles that I am going to use to crochet an afghan.
I think the colourway was called sunset something...I have spun with her rovings before and loved them so much I am about to add them to the shop.
The superwash is sooo easy to spin! The spinning when really quickly, this was my stress reliever project as I was working to prepare for my latest vacation.
I keep my wheel behind my desk chair and just turn around when I have had too much and spin for a few minutes.
The blanket will be in pink/orange/reds or blues not sure yet. Currently on the bobbin is some yarn wench merino in "blush"

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love that orange, the color just says, "Wow!"

Joanna said...

Lovely colour!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! And I'm not an orange person, so that's really saying something. Sort of fruity and sunny and a very happy color.

Fiberjoy said...

You'll be crocheting the single? Is tracking as much a factor in crocheting as knitting?

Artis-Anne said...

wow great colour and your using it as a single . Look forward to seeing what you make

cyndy said...

I love how your latest finished spinning is displayed in the shape of a heart!

cyndy said...

I love how your latest finished spinning is displayed in the shape of a heart!